I’ve always let the opportunity to grab blog nominations pass me by because I’m too busy. I guess, life is too eventful these past few months.
I hope it is not too late yet to accept this wonderful surprise from Ate Marlyn.
I find her inspiring blog unique and it is always a pleasant experience to drop by from time to time to check out her worthwhile reflections about life. One thing that captured me most is her blog name. It’s “Kintal”. I learned that it’s not a commonly used term in tagalog. It means impressions or mark made or left. And she did left a mark for her readers.
I want to thank her for this unexpected yet beautiful gift. You may visit her through this link: http://kintal.wordpress.com/. I guarantee you won’t regret it. 🙂
And yes, here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
I’m a pretty boring person. So forgive me for my babblings. Ha-ha. Here are the 7 things about myself:
- I’m crazily obsessed with Harry Potter. (Not the actor, okay? Daniel will always have a special place in my heart, but Harry the character in the book is the love of my life.)
- Simple things in life cheer me up, and that includes books, music, a good football match and coffee.
- I’m fascinated with mysteries, conspiracies, occult, faeries, magic and legends.
- I can be really idealistic and downright cynical at the same time.
- I cherish God’s most wonderful gift in life-the people who made a mark, touched my heart and stayed with me through thick and thin and twists and turns even after all these years. They are the most priceless treasure I can ever have in this world.
- As much as possible, I view all things in life equally. Sometimes, I don’t have a concept of religion, race and gender.
- My ultimate dream is to be a hermit.
The following people have remarkable blogs that I find awesome. They have diverse yet often motivating and encouraging insights about life and how to live it well. Here it goes: